Cauliflower With Piquillo Peppers
- 1 small cauliflower
- 3 roasted piquillo peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cured cheese,
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons of García de la Cruz Basil Infused Organic Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower and separate the twigs discarding the thick stems.
- In a wide frying pan, heat two tablespoons of García de la Cruz Basil Infused Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium-high heat. When it is hot add the cauliflower, add salt and pepper and lower the heat so that the cauliflower is cooked.
- In a smaller frying pan, using the remaining just used García de la Cruz Basil Infused Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add the peeled and cut garlic cloves
- When the garlic is lightly browned, add the piquillo peppers cut into small pieces and leave them for a couple of minutes stirring occasionally.
- Put the peppers, the garlic and the cheese in a blender and crush.
- Put the mix on top on the cauliflower (in the pan) and raise the heat. Add the breadcrumbs, mix well. All set!