- Wheat flour 160g
- Warm water 100 ml
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 tablespoon Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Dry or fresh yeast (quarter of a pack) 7g
- Cherry tomato 4
- Pearl tomatoes 4
- Fresh mozzarella 1
- Tomato sauce 4 tablespoons
- Fresh basil
- Wheat flour
- Pour the warm water into a glass. Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- In a bowl put the flour, the salt and, little by little, pour the water with the yeast.
- Place the dough on the counter, cover your hands with flour and start kneading. If the dough remains sticky, add more flour. It has to be dry enough so that it does not stick to the table or to your hands, but not too dry, we don't want it break in the oven!.
- Once the dough is homogeneous, elastic, but not sticky, incorporate the Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil oil, and knead again until fully integrated.
- Roll it into a ball and make two incisions so that it can grow well.
- Put it in the bowl again, cover it with a damp cloth, and let it sit at room temperature.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and make a thin pizza shape. Spread tomato sauce on the surface.
- Place the cherry and pearl tomatoes on top. Cut the mozzarella into pieces for the entire surface.
- Bake on level 1, which it the lowest position of the oven, until we see that the base it is slightly golden. Depending on the temperature your oven reaches, it can be just a few minutes, so be careful.
- Remove carefully from the oven, wait a couple of minutes and sprinkle with a little of fresh, clean and dry basil. Serve warm.