Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Seeds from one large pumpkin
- 1-2 tbsp García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- In a colander, rinse your seeds under cold water to remove the pumpkin pulp.
- Pat the seeds dry with a paper towel or clean tea towel, and transfer them to a bowl.
- Drizzle with García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and give them a stir until they’re all coated. Go easy on the oil.
- Sprinkle your seeds with salt, stir well, and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake your pumpkin seeds at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes, stirring at the half-way mark.